Monday, April 19, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust... Instead Of The Children

I was sitting on the sofa eating supper while watching a movie with Shelley tonight. Both boys were asleep and we were enjoying the time together. All of a sudden next to my ear I hear a loud thump as if something heavy fell on the sofa. I turned my head and didn't see anything and looked at Shelley who had a concerned look on her face. She had seen something dark fall and hit the sofa as well, but with her glasses instead of contacts she can't focus on her periphery. A search of the area found this guy under the end table:
He fell out of the plant on the wall to the left of the sofa. He's the second scorpion in the living room we've killed in as many days. I hear only the little ones are dangerous, so yippee, this one's not so bad...

Maybe it's the rainy season starting that has sent them indoors?

2 comments:

  1. haha, yeah I read about this in Shelley's last post "A Day In Our Life." I died laughing as I read it, but also was like "Wow, TWO scorpions in ONE DAY!" That's crazy man.

    I look forward every day to reading yall's newest posts. Your constantly in my prayers. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is... "Can we request rooms without scorpion's when we come down in June? I'm on my way to Wally-Mart to buy the biggest shoes I can find! Size 16 should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete