Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Funny post by Expatmom

I don't read very many blogs, but the ones I do follow I read every single post every time it's updated. You can see to the right which ones they are but I think you will enjoy by ExpatMom. She came to Guatemala as a single traveler and ended up married with two boys living the life of a Chapina. She writes professionally and has several websites that she works with. I enjoy reading about day to day life stuff because her perspective is unique coming from our culture (well she's Canadian, but that's close, eh?) but being married to the Guatemalan one. Shelley enjoys the creative, crafty side of her blogs because everything she does is with things available in Guatemala, unlike many blogs where you need a specialty store like JoAnne's or Michael's. Here's the link again:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link love, Jimmy! I should put up more crafts, I have tons of stuff that we do, but I haven't posted. :)

    ReplyDelete