Friday, August 6, 2010

Wall Progress

So here's a couple pictures of our wall as it is progressing. I only have two workers on it now, have gone through 70 bags of cement, and since my original bulk order of materials have had to order 500 more large rocks, 100 lbs of steel, and 400 U blocks. I went ahead and ordered another 2,000 block as well because the truck was coming anyways and it's not like I won't use it. I could use more workers to get more accomplished, but salaries would run me out of money too quickly and if I have to lay off my workers because I run out of material, I might not get them back. So it's slow going for now but at least both guys show up for work every day.

2 comments:

  1. A nice straight wall, 8 foot on centers, with a solid foundation, you have hired good people from what the photo shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimmy I agree with Norm, that's a good looking wall; would you come to Antigua and build a 30' wall around my place, with sniper nests in the corners and blast doors in the front and rear?

    ReplyDelete